Tuesday 11 October 2011

A363 Activity 2.10


Activity 2.10

Calm, interested…..
She’s got the volume up again on that stereo next door. It’s tunes vibrate through my thin walls and lull me on my comfy sofa. 

     It means that soon I must go tap on her door and politely ask if she minds turning the volume down a bit. Then I can watch her wiggle her cute ass to the stereo as she leaves the door ajar and complies with my request. 

     She then offers me a cup of coffee in payment for being so inconsiderate. I will of course accept the terms of the punishment and indulge in the comforts of her sofa. She will then proceed to intoxicate me with her charms and we will soon be making our own music. 

Irritated, distant…..
She’s got that bloody volume up again on that stereo next door. Its’s noise vibrates through my thin walls and disturbs my rest as i lay on my sofa. It means that soon I must go bang on her door and beg her to turn that racket down. She will then wobble her flesh on her journey to the stereo. As she turns it down with an evil grin on her face she will offer me a ‘coffee’ in penance for her sins. I will trudge wearily into the room and slouch down onto her well worn sofa and wait. Her dominant charms cannot be resisted and soon we will add to the noise of the day. 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment